Bali October 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Real nice Mike! Sounds like an awesome site - Gili Selang. I hope to join you next year for the Bali course, if I am still living only a couple of islands away. :) Dennis, looks like you passed the modelling workshop with flying colors. :wink:

Great shots Mike. Looks like I am signing up for your next Photo fest....

calypsonick:
Real nice Mike! Sounds like an awesome site - Gili Selang. I hope to join you next year for the Bali course, if I am still living only a couple of islands away. :) Dennis, looks like you passed the modelling workshop with flying colors. :wink:

HA! I think he was looking for a slim female model with more hair...:D

It's a terrific course guys and what a location!

yes, female models would be nice.. :wink:

Thanks for having a look everyone, Jam, ya, that eel is one of my faves too.

Nick, we are doing an advanced class in October in Tulamben that would be right up your alley.

Mike

I'll be your model!!! Can I get the photo course in return? :D Absolutely stunning images. I just wish you didn't feel the need to put the words through the image. I guess there are some nasty people who use the images without paying for them. Too bad they have to ruin it for the rest of us.

Awesome photos Mike :) I love the shot of the clown fish with the jacks in the background. Where did you guys see the jacks?

Dennis...I'm going back for the advanced course too!

Mel.b

I'm jealous that you're going to be staying an extra week. I'm jetting in and out this time - I have to meet my mum in Singapore and we are then flying onto Europe for 25days (so I guess I can't complain too much, although no diving is planned...yet:wink:

Mel.B:
Awesome photos Mike :) I love the shot of the clown fish with the jacks in the background. Where did you guys see the jacks?

Dennis...I'm going back for the advanced course too!

Mel.b
Thanks guys

Mel, the Jacks were at that site Paradise where all the blue ribbon eels and that huge lobster were.

Back
Top Bottom