Bali - Manado?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Norwegiandiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm traveling from Norway to Bali, the 20th of June, want to do some diving at Bunaken, but I cant find any flight's to manado...
My budget is kind of tight so don't want to spend all my diving money on transportation.

So the question is:

How can I go cheap from Bali to Manado?

What should I expect to pay?

Good morning- have a look - remmeber our rates are highre as we do charge a fee- Regarding your request, we can provide airline tickets for your Denpasar – Manado trip and return. We have checked and there are flights available for the requested route – please see our website for a full explanation
(on service charges) Information about flights from and to Manado - Domestic Ticketing through Manado Safari Tours

Please find the available flights for these routes:

Denpasar – Manado (daily)
Garuda GA620 & 602 ETD 07.00 – ETA 14.25
Appr. $ 199 per person N-Class

Lion Air JT778 ETD 18.30 – ETA 22.10 appr. $ 230 per person Y class
Appr. $ 130 - $ 238 / person (M / Y Class) – (M Class is subject to availability)
(e-tickets)

Manado - Denpasar (daily)
Garuda GA 603 & 625 ETD 15.05 – ETA 20.25
Appr. $ 199 per person (N-Class)

Lion Air JT741 ETD 06.45 – ETA 10.15 appr. $ 230 per person Y class
Appr. $ 130 - $ 238 / person (M / Y Class) – (M Class is subject to availability)
(e-tickets)

Baggage
Free Allowance is 20 kg (Garuda) or 25 kg (Lion Air)
Excess Baggage per kg is IDR 32,450 (Garuda) or IDR 27,500 (Lion Air)

Even if you do not use our service this gives you a starting point- drop us an email if we can assist- info@manadosafaris.com

If cheap is more important than time ... fly Bali-Makassar then get on the bus to Manado. I have no idea of the cost or schedule, just that it's doable. And the bonus ... you get to see Sulawesi from one end to the other!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom