Bali dive buddy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm on Java now but am heading over to Bali for a few months in a week or so. I'm looking for dive buddies around the island. I plan to dive most of the sites and would like to find some buddies for the easy shore diving spots. I may be heading over to Lembeh in August but should be around bali through Sept.
If you are traveling to Bali send me a PM and perhaps we can do some dives! I have a big camera and a smaller HD video rig I am usually bringing with me.

I hope to hear from you!

Sean
Hey, I'll be in Bali the last of October, this might be out of your time window, but if not I would be interested.

gregg

We will be at Tulamben 1-5 Aug, with Tulamben Wreck Divers. But afraid u r too advanced for us to "buddy" u... ;-)

I'll dive with anyone but I'll be in Lembeh during that time. I'm heading out on Monday to Tulamben, Amed, and the Lovina area for 10 days or so... I hope you have a great time!

Sean

Thanks, u r nice!
U will have lots of fun in Lembeh!
Looking forward to your next batch of Bali photos!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom