Bali dive buddy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSeanMaui

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm on Java now but am heading over to Bali for a few months in a week or so. I'm looking for dive buddies around the island. I plan to dive most of the sites and would like to find some buddies for the easy shore diving spots. I may be heading over to Lembeh in August but should be around bali through Sept.
If you are traveling to Bali send me a PM and perhaps we can do some dives! I have a big camera and a smaller HD video rig I am usually bringing with me.

I hope to hear from you!

Sean

I'm on Java now but am heading over to Bali for a few months in a week or so. I'm looking for dive buddies around the island. I plan to dive most of the sites and would like to find some buddies for the easy shore diving spots. I may be heading over to Lembeh in August but should be around bali through Sept.
If you are traveling to Bali send me a PM and perhaps we can do some dives! I have a big camera and a smaller HD video rig I am usually bringing with me.

I hope to hear from you!

Sean
Hello i have a plan to go Raja ampat , and komodo in June or july

that is flexible. i really want go raja ampat but if that is difficult to me, because prices, i will go to manado and komodo .
i go to manado throgh the davao in phillipine
don`t you have a plant to go to Raja ampat?? but if i go to bali maybe i will use liveaboard for Komodo 4 night.

i don`t know this plan is apropriate to you

Hello i have a plan to go Raja ampat , and komodo in June or july

that is flexible. i really want go raja ampat but if that is difficult to me, because prices, i will go to manado and komodo .
i go to manado throgh the davao in phillipine
don`t you have a plant to go to Raja ampat?? but if i go to bali maybe i will use liveaboard for Komodo 4 night.

July/August are not good months for Raja Empat

July/August are not good months for Raja Empat
Huk really??that`s why almost Raja ampat boat is not available on May or june??

i give up Komodo trip , i have a plan to use this liveaboard.

my trip is only june or july ,Before i think that there is no available for Raja ampat liveaboard.

but i searched the live a boat, this is not expensive than other raja ampat, because not over ten night.

what is the best choice? go to ambon or raja ampat?? This is very big trip to me , i am not old rich man.

this liveaboard has a schedule to go Ambon after Raja ampat . I can select ambon or Raja ampat , only one

pls give me some information. i want to go Raja ampat or Ambon.

this is liveaboard schedule and price. Bali Diving Cruises :: Liveaboard Indonesia - Indonesia Diving - Bali Dive Cruise Adventure

but i can`t understand this price list.

can you see how much is it for trip for Raja ampat or Ambon by SS3 for 7 night/8day??

but if i go to bali maybe i will use liveaboard for Komodo 4 night.

Hey there! I plan to do day shore and boat dives and some night dives. Since I will be there so long I don't want to spend 1-3k a week on diving :) I'm thinking I may be able to get away with 30-40 dollar boat dives or tank/weight rental shore diving... A liveaboard would be cool but I am with family and they want to see me everyday! If you are going to be in Bali from June - beginning of Sept I'll be there minus 10-14 days while at Sulawesi...

Let me know if you (anyone reading this thread) will be there and are looking for a buddy!

Sean

Huk really??that`s why almost Raja ampat boat is not available on May or june??

i give up Komodo trip , i have a plan to use this liveaboard.

my trip is only june or july ,Before i think that there is no available for Raja ampat liveaboard.

but i searched the live a boat, this is not expensive than other raja ampat, because not over ten night.

what is the best choice? go to ambon or raja ampat?? This is very big trip to me , i am not old rich man.

this liveaboard has a schedule to go Ambon after Raja ampat . I can select ambon or Raja ampat , only one

pls give me some information. i want to go Raja ampat or Ambon.

this is liveaboard schedule and price. Bali Diving Cruises :: Liveaboard Indonesia - Indonesia Diving - Bali Dive Cruise Adventure

but i can`t understand this price list.

can you see how much is it for trip for Raja ampat or Ambon by SS3 for 7 night/8day??

The boat my have schedules for R4 (Raja Empat)and onto Banda/Ambon, however trust me the sea conditions are not great this time of year for diving operations in any of these places (you mya get lucky but doubt it) I ran a live-aboard up in R4 for 3 years and had to stay in the area late june (owners direction) and it was not a good time.

If you doubt this just check out the long time players (Pindito, Seven Seas, Archipelago live-a-boards, you will notice that they are all away from Banda/Ambon and R4 and do not start until end around sept, The resort on Ambon closes during june and july due to weather and these are shore boat dives. So really recommend that you give both R4 and Ambon a miss to avoid disappointment. If you really want to do R4 the strongly suggest you delay until around October.

The areas you want to go to are fantastic diving during the correct seasons.

Komodo better location for this time of year or check out diving out of Manado (Murex runs a live-a-aboard up there and probably can cater for a short 5 day trip.

huk huk , very sad......from June 5 to 15 Raja liveaboard availabale, prices is good

but Wayan say u ung...........

How about Sangihe?? I just finished buying my all gear yesterday ,Before i used rental regulator and BCD

i really want to be a fish now!

How about Sangihe?? I just finished buying my all gear yesterday ,Before i used rental regulator and BCD

i really want to be a fish now!

Yup, that's the impression you give :rofl3: and I really do appreciate it!
If I could just kindly ask you to give us a bit more details about what kind of dives you want to do, what is your experience, err, budget does not seem to be an issue if you go are ready to go to places like R4, for how long you have time, etcetc... then I would be more than happy to share with you what I know about the divesites in Indonesia I've been to (see my profile for more details). And, talking about it, would be great if you could also fill in your profile a bit, it's much nicer to communicate with people you know a little bit about.
Cheers mate... :lotsalove:

Back
Top Bottom