Bali critters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beautiful, beautiful pictures.

Great pictures, another place to add to the very long list of places I want to dive at.

Stunning...The colors are wonderful...

Leejnd:
Wow, again stunning pics, and I can't wait to get there to see it all for myself.

Thanks for the advice. I'm booked into the Mimpi Menjangan for 5 days of diving there, and also staying in Tuban for 5 days of diving out of Padang Bai. I'm assuming I'll be able to rent a wetsuit? I don't have a 3-mil...our waters where I live are far colder -- it's averaging about 12C right now -- so all I have is a full 7mil, and I sure don't want to travel carrying that monstrosity.

I didn't have Tulamben in my dive plans, but now I'm reconsidering. Thanks for the great shots!

Hi LeeAnn

I feel happy for you and can't wait to go there again.

Yes, you should be able to rent a wetsuit from your dive operator but as EVal mentioned, the fit is important. Please seriously consider a hood. I found that it made a difference to me.

Hope you will enjoy your trip there and don't forget to tell us about it when you come back. Oh yeah, take some photos to show us too!

Thanks to everybody for your kind comments so far. Please don't feel shy to criticise...I am still learning and others can benefit too.

Meanwhile, here are some nudibranchs....my favourite subject as they are slow moving and hence easy to snap!

3_47Nudibranch.jpg

3_28Nudibranch.jpg

The post processing on the second picture made the whites look a bit off...

3_40Nudibranch.jpg

4_17Nudibranch.jpg

3_12Nudibranch.jpg

1_27Nudibranch.jpg

2_24Nudibranch.jpg

The last nudi was in the process of laying eggs. Could had been a better picture had it not been for the soft focus.

Wisnu:
I think tinycutenudi is more apropriate name than bigbadwolf

Hey...I got a bad boy image I am trying to maintain. :14:

2_32TigerShrimp.jpg

3_22Goby.jpg

3_15Shrimp.jpg

3_19AnemoneShrimp.jpg

3_28LeafScorpionFish.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom