Bahai Honda State Park Shore Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys need to remember that our northern cousins are used to diving in lakes, quarries, and rivers, so a bed of sea grass is like a lake bottom except with warm clear water. They may be in heaven with that.

You can take a look at teens4oceans website. They have an underwater webcam at Bahia Honda Bridge. I have seen sharks, turtles and an abundant other life there when watching it. If you watch the webcam you can see that the current rips at times. Thats under the bridge in the channel. I love shallow shore dives. They can be wonderful. I have only snorkeled there and its been awhile but there was a lot of different fish there. Porcupine puffers and box fish are some of my favs and there where lots of them there. You could always snorkel around a bit and then decide on the scuba. If you are comparing it to a reef dive then it lacks but if you are not use to ocean critters then it could be fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom