Bad Gas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So I guess your booty still stinks too, Kev :jpshakehe ?? I second the suggestion to limit your intake of mexican food...

Firefyter:
Happens all the time in this neck of the woods, and it's usually my wife that notices it first. I just blame her, :eyebrow:

I'm glad I'm not alone. I tried to blame my buddy, but it didn't work, somehow he just knew it was my fault.

rmediver2002:
Good catch checking your gear out, could you describe the smell at all.

It was kinda like a cross between Fritos, a Big Mac and rotten pumpkin, and it was thick and lingered. What do you think?

Dude! Were you so enamored with your thread that you had to bump it up again?? Or do you always wait a year and a half to answer email?

Rick Inman:
Dude! Were you so enamored with your thread that you had to bump it up again?? Or do you always wait a year and a half to answer email?

I've been kinda busy lately, but I'm chipping away at it.

Rick Inman:

Perhaps he is ready to tell us more about the excess lubricant issue.:D

Scubakevdm:
Yesir, yes I can. Thank you for the opportunity.
I was KIDDING!!

Why oh why oh why......:bonk:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom