Bad experience in Philippine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have just gotten back from 7 days with Atlantis in Puerta Gallera and had not only some of the best diving I have ever experienced but also kind attention and extra care from Andy, Ethei, Chris, Matt and Gem beyond (well beyond) what I have experienced on any other diving holiday.

They were top class and I shall be going back - I have not been to Dumaguete - but if there was a poll for most professional and attentive dive operator the Atlantis PG crew would get my vote.

Georg :
Why you keeping attack me ? Is it work ?!
You can say your opion about the shop. How much they charge you for diving and meal ? Did they charge you for 10% tax? Come on, just tell the truth.
I had complained their charge is high with my proof. Friends here can have they own opion about that after comparing the price list.
I say again here : It is impossible to buy the gold in copper price. I just to mention the friends here that don't to buy the copper in gold price( when there is no competition! ).

Hi hk_diver and all others...

Your experience is an example of what we want to avoid. Experiences like yours also affects our business in some ways as some people who inquire about our services online are skeptical.

To be safe, here are some things you can do next time you correspond with a dive shop online...

Print out the information on the web about the services offered, as well as email correspondences. That is to make sure that the vendor cannot retract on their statement.

Also, ask if there are additional charges on top of what is advertised or quoted.

Think through your diving trip... plance tickets, transportation, accommodation, food, shopping, and anything else you can do and ask how much they cost should the person you're in contact be willing to provide additional information.

I hope this helps somehow lessen chances of misunderstanding between customers and shops.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom