Backup mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dang....msg went too fast...

ziggy....o ring......how to ask this....are you "regular" size guys? (dont take that wrong!!!)

I am 220....i would say regular face.....i use a cressie horizon now and it fits pretty well.....

would you go with the mini or regular shadow>>>

RICHinNC once bubbled...
dang....msg went too fast...

ziggy....o ring......how to ask this....are you "regular" size guys? (dont take that wrong!!!)

I am 220....i would say regular face.....i use a cressie horizon now and it fits pretty well.....

would you go with the mini or regular shadow>>>

RICHinNC EXCUSE ME?!!!!!!!!! I really don't think I know you that well (or ever want 2!).

However, in the interest of community ... I'd say yes, at least regular. Actually almost 220 myself but I still found the Shadow way too large for my face. Unfortunately I think you really have to try it first... that or just know that you may have to send it back - and you do have a 50/50 chance.

Also, as you said, if you are primarily looking for a back-up mask fit isn't quite the absolute priority and the mini-shadow is definitely smaller. (If we made it sound like it's the reverse I'm sorry, the mini-shadow is SMALLER).

~<//><

whoooaaa dude....!!! Glad you understood!!

Sorry its taken me a while to get back here....I am meeting myself coming and going...I have trips to Hood, Gordon, Meade and elsewhere to train some troops.

Sounds like the mini will be the way to go. It IS a back up and I dont want a big bulge...at least not in my bc pocket.

Appreciate the info...take care....say a prayer for the troops.

Back
Top Bottom