Backscatter is shipping the new flip up filter!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool. The email I got from them today said preproduction orders.

UPS Shipping label created for mine! Should be on its way tomorrow, here the next day.

Mine shows shipped as well.

I knew beforehand from the fine print ............ but $12 to ship this is rather rich.

Just got mine!

2012-07-17 13.23.50.jpg

The UPS guy tried to deliver my package but I was at work... Why not leave it at the door you say??? Because they want an extra $25 on top of the $60 for shipping I have already paid. $85 to ship a little box with 4 things in it... First time buying from Backscatter and I am Not Impressed.

Mine has arrived, and is installed on my dive housing. Cute, can't wait to try it out in September. Disappointed there isn't a "lens cap" for it. Will have to find something that will work.

The UPS guy tried to deliver my package but I was at work... Why not leave it at the door you say??? Because they want an extra $25 on top of the $60 for shipping I have already paid. $85 to ship a little box with 4 things in it... First time buying from Backscatter and I am Not Impressed.

Am not sure it is fair to implicate Backscatter, typically it is UPS which dictates the pricing, and for delivery left at door, that is certainly UPS, , but I digress.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom