Backplate slots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

evad:
If the LDS, which should never have sold it to you in the first place, won't or "can't" replace it immediately, maybe you should talk to DiveRite directly. They can't want that POS out there.
Dive Rite have contacted me to tell me to talk to the dealer about an exchange, so that's all cool

evad:
You don't have to look closely, they're way more than "a bit off". They're flamboyantly off and you're being way more than too nice about it. (Just trying to pump you up for you're "chat.")
Thanks for the pep talk coach :D

The Kraken:
With the positioning holes located like that, you'll have a permanent list to your port side of about 3 degrees and, hence, swim in circles to your left for the rest of your diving life. :D
As funny as that sounds, there may be some truth in that. Thought my compass was off :D

The Kraken:
Are the outside edges of the two "wings" of the plate (the flat part where the strap goes through) equi-distant from the first bend?
I'm not sure, will have to check. At work now so will be later today before I have the answer.

JD

jdavis77:
At work now so will be later today before I have the answer.JD

Aren't you supposed to be at work?

The Kraken:
With the positioning holes located like that, you'll have a permanent list to your port side of about 3 degrees and, hence, swim in circles to your left for the rest of your diving life. :D
the K

Hey, maybe I need that plate! I tend to naturally list to starboard even without gear on :D
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom