Backplate profiles -- big tanks and bent plates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So Doug is officially now the pimp of all doubles in Seattle -- he decides who gets what and for how long and how much. He's a dirty *******......

lundysd:
So Doug is officially now the pimp of all doubles in Seattle -- he decides who gets what and for how long and how much. He's a dirty *******......

R U just mad, cuz ur not on his good list?

SoCalAngel:
PS, why do any of you need doubles to begin with? You all can stay down on an 80 for hours on end :mooner:

Laurel, you need them for deep pen ... that's techie lingo for "deep penetration" ;-)

riguerin:
Laurel, you need them for deep pen ... that's techie lingo for "deep penetration" ;-)

Deep penetration of what?

-batting eyelashes just so-

Yep, Doug and I hate each other :wink:

Doug's fascination with tanks just fits an exponential curve -- once upon a time he had 1, then 2, then 4.... He'll be up to around 32 by next week according to my math.

lundysd:
Yep, Doug and I hate each other :wink:

Doug's fascination with tanks just fits an exponential curve -- once upon a time he had 1, then 2, then 4.... He'll be up to around 32 by next week according to my math.

I think you should stop using mental math and get a calculator...be sure to figure in his finances :rofl3:

lundysd:

I actually started out with 2 . . .

My name is Doug, and I'm a tankaholic . . .

Last dive, he was talking about building a motorized rack (analogous to those electric tie racks) to deliver the precisely required set of tanks, and still leave him enough space to get into his apartment :)

Dang tank addicts!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom