Back up computer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Often said that the best backup to a Perdix is another Perdix. All the same means less grief.

A Teric would also be a good backup and also work well in warmer locations.

Have the same "problem" myself and am keeping an eye out for another second-hand Perdix.
Had a Teric and Perdix. Or more accurately I had a Perdix AI (primary) and a Teric (backup). I loved the Perdix. Not so much the Teric as the menu, with 4 buttons, confused the crap out of me. The perdix is only "scroll" and "select"; everytime I wanted to do something with the Teric I found myself stumbling into the wrong menu.... Grrr.

I got a new battery put in the Terdic and traded it for a used Perdix Ai. So now my backup is exactly my primary and life is easier.

BTW, WHAT CLOSEOUT ?!?!?

OMMOHY

$330 bucks- hell yeah. Website says $530 today, perhaps sale is over? Dang.
If you look through I think they still have peregrine for $200 off. There are different categories

$330 bucks- hell yeah. Website says $530 today, perhaps sale is over? Dang.
It’s not a sale. They’re clearing them out until gone. They will no longer be carrying Shearwater.

WHO ?!?!?

Perdix 2 Ti … 53 days old (manufacture QA date) … $705 shipped insured. Unheard of!

These are gone but I believe they still have a few others models left.

71D4EA88-A58D-406E-83BA-9DF8D3940B30.jpeg

….
Perdix 2 Ti … 53 days old (manufacture QA date) … $705 shipped insured. Unheard of!

These are gone but I believe they still have a few others models left.

View attachment 773258
It’s a beautiful piece of kit. Now scratch it up and give it some dive boat cred.

Back
Top Bottom