Back to the old stomping grounds!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coll

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Well, I lived and dove in Monterey for 5 years and then moved down to San Diego and this weekend will be my first chance to get back and dive at "home". I was just wondering how conditions have been looking? I was planning on diving Friday morning. I've been checking the numbers but am curious to hear what your eyes have been seeing! Ideally I'd like to do some Monastery action but am always happy to do a lazy breakwater dive!

Well, I lived and dove in Monterey for 5 years and then moved down to San Diego and this weekend will be my first chance to get back and dive at "home". I was just wondering how conditions have been looking? I was planning on diving Friday morning. I've been checking the numbers but am curious to hear what your eyes have been seeing! Ideally I'd like to do some Monastery action but am always happy to do a lazy breakwater dive!

Are you interested in diving Saturday? I'd love to dive Monastery with someone that knows it well.

Are you interested in diving Saturday? I'd love to dive Monastery with someone that knows it well.

Me, too. But even Breakwater is better than nothing. I need a buddy for diving Saturday or I'll be dry for too long. :depressed:

Me, too. But even Breakwater is better than nothing. I need a buddy for diving Saturday or I'll be dry for too long. :depressed:

How does the afternoon suit you?

Thanks for the invite guys but unfortunately I'm only up here for a weekend and my Saturday is booked. Hope you guys have a great dive though and get a good Monastery day which is quite unlike anything else! Happy diving!

Thanks for the invite guys but unfortunately I'm only up here for a weekend and my Saturday is booked. Hope you guys have a great dive though and get a good Monastery day which is quite unlike anything else! Happy diving!

Bummer. And my Friday is booked, or I'd be joining you now. I hope you made it out today. Let us know how it looked.

Maybe next time I'm in SD we can dive some of your favorite sites. I particularly like the Pt. Loma kelp beds.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom