Back to diving and back here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in New Glasgow but did 95% of my diving along the Atlantic coast. I grew up near Oak Island.
I see- Oak Island just one bay South of where I dive in St. Margaret's Bay. We used to live on the Eastern Shore in Murphy Cove (near Sheet Harbour), where I knew pretty much all the shore sites.

Welcome. Not the same but I got burned out/PTSD after a few of my friends died tech diving. Took a 5+ year pause, didn't think I would ever dive again, but got back into it about 2 years ago and picked up my passion for it again. You're on the right track!

Welcome back and proud of you getting into something you enjoy to help build you back up.

I’m very knew but hope to be diving the Atlantic coast in 2023 with additional experience, few more certs like deep & wreck, maybe a fundie too.

Welcome back, hope the PTSD and depression stays away, being in the medical field (just retired), I know how real it is.

Nice ,I have a vibrotector myself only used a few times but works well,found two cell phones both in bad shape
That's what I bought. I enjoy golfing too on my surface intervals, two expensive hobbies. Ski and Hockey scout in the winter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom