Back to Bonaire - Not the same without you!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReneeC

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
To my Bonaire Buddys..
I fell into an opportunity to lead a group to Bonaire this month but it is a bittersweet moment. To Christa and Jim, Walter and Maryann and David, and my unexpected buddy - Robyn - We shared a crazy trip with lots of ups and Felix's .... But my memories will all be centered around our group. The dive off of Buddy's will not only be with Charlie the Tarpon but with the memories of all of you! Wish we could all be going back together.

To my Bonaire Buddys..
I fell into an opportunity to lead a group to Bonaire this month but it is a bittersweet moment. To Christa and Jim, Walter and Maryann and David, and my unexpected buddy - Robyn - We shared a crazy trip with lots of ups and Felix's .... But my memories will all be centered around our group. The dive off of Buddy's will not only be with Charlie the Tarpon but with the memories of all of you! Wish we could all be going back together.

:huh:I think I speak for the rest of the Florida Conch Forum when I say...huh?

I remember well... I was calling Buddy's to tell them that they were stuck in P.R. because of Hurricane Felix...

Thanks Renee, we also had a great time, I just wish we'd made it to the island on time, although the delay in San Juan did pay for my flight to Saba last year.

ONESPEED:
I think I speak for the rest of the Florida Conch Forum when I say...huh?

You had to be there.

Scuba_Dad:
I remember well... I was calling Buddy's to tell them that they were stuck in P.R. because of Hurricane Felix...

So maybe you didn't have to be there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom