back in the saddle ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't understand this comment! I haven't been in a cave I don't like...including the dark tannic ones that don't get much traffic because you can't see very much. Sure I wish the visibility was better, but it's still a cave!
I actually remember doing cavern dives back in 2000-2001 or so when Little River was Ginnie/JB clear...even then it wasn't a favorite.

I'll say this...there's 1 pretty jump in Little River, and it has clay formations that rival Cow. I forget what it's called, and frankly it's better not to post it online because that clay would be destroyed overnight if traffic was sent there, but it's the one Marius connected back to the Florida room.

Last edited:
You kinda just told everyone which tunnel it was ya know? :mooner:
Mainline...that connects to the FL room, right? :idk:

I figured if someone knows Marius connected it, they've heard about it already. Hopefully everyone continues to just go somewhere super-duper-cool...like the Florida Room (rofl)! :wink:

Last edited:
Congrats Bob !
A well earned pass ;
Thanks for having us along this week.
A pleasure to head the wrong way, in the dark bouncing heads & tanks with you :)
More so looking forward to practicing fun/safe dives tomorrow ! ! ! !

Dave

If I had my druthers, I'd be finishing this trip up at Hole in the Wall ... but that's a serious haul from here ... next time.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

A serious haul?? It's only a 2 hour drive from Cathy's! :D

A serious haul?? It's only a 2 hour drive from Cathy's! :D

You must drive a lot faster than me ... :wink:

We decided to go back to Peacock and finish up by doing the Grand Traverse today.

I'm thinking to start working on a Marianna trip for early May 2011.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

You must drive a lot faster than me ... :wink:

We decided to go back to Peacock and finish up by doing the Grand Traverse today.

I'm thinking to start working on a Marianna trip for early May 2011.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

No more than 5 over. I've done the Marianna to Peacock drive too many times to count over the past couple of years. It's really not that bad. I've even done day trips over there.

Enjoy the Grand Traverse. It's a nice dive. Lots of time in the water and no deco!

See you next May!

Congratulations! Of course you could do it!

2hrs from Cathy's - on what speed :D ?

Rob bought a Magnus... he only knows the speed of light at this point. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom