back from our honeymoon in bora bora!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan,

I'm happy you had a wonderful time. Congratulations to you and the bride. I'll go try to take a look at the pics.

thanks dennis and lisa~~~~

man, i feel i have found a whole new world!!

lovin' every minute of it...

-dan

ps> but boy! does my gear stink! what's up with the smell of my skins/wet suit??? aiyaya! how to get rid of that smell??? and no, i did not pee in it. =)

have a blessed day, gang~

cheers!

deputydan1:
thanks dennis and lisa~~~~

man, i feel i have found a whole new world!!

lovin' every minute of it...

-dan

ps> but boy! does my gear stink! what's up with the smell of my skins/wet suit??? aiyaya! how to get rid of that smell??? and no, i did not pee in it. =)

have a blessed day, gang~

cheers!
You can get suit shampoo/detergent at your local dive shop....just the ocean you're smellin'

thanks, lisa!

ps> the local tahitians said that their sharks don't attack people live hawaiin sharks do.......hmmmmmmm??????? true?!?!?!

deputydan1:
thanks, lisa!

ps> the local tahitians said that their sharks don't attack people live hawaiin sharks do.......hmmmmmmm??????? true?!?!?!
Well the ones I see tend to swim away from us, but I am sure there are others as they offer cage diving off the north shore. Might try that some day.....

Sink the Stink will freshen that gear for ya! Great pics...old married man!

hahahaha!!

thanks for the pointers!

ps> my pics!! not too shabby for a newbie, eh?!?!? wahoooooooooooo!!

i've found a new passion.........and new friends!

pss> someone sent me a private message, i lost it!! so sorry! tell me who you are...something about some pointers of a bora bora trip...

take care, all..

-dan

ps> anyone wanna take the AOW course with me and susan??????? =)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom