Back from Dumaguette and Alona Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr. Blues

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just wanted to say thanks to all on this forum for ALL the helpful
posts that made my trip trouble free and most enjoyable.
This was my second trip to the Philippines, first one last year to Puerto Gallera and southern Leyte, and this trip exceeded expectations. Diving was quality not quantity (Balicasag and Apo Island) food was most excellent, San Miguel now has a 'super dry' brew, weather was just fine, people are so friendly, and it was all very affordable. Philippines diving rocks. Best bang for the buck anywhere!

Glad you enjoyed your stay and you were attended to well by fellow Philippine dwellers.

i sure wish Packman would contribute here.... hehehehhehehe.

Mr. Blues:
Just wanted to say thanks to all on this forum for ALL the helpful
posts that made my trip trouble free and most enjoyable.
This was my second trip to the Philippines, first one last year to Puerto Gallera and southern Leyte, and this trip exceeded expectations. Diving was quality not quantity (Balicasag and Apo Island) food was most excellent, San Miguel now has a 'super dry' brew, weather was just fine, people are so friendly, and it was all very affordable. Philippines diving rocks. Best bang for the buck anywhere!
nice to hear blues! Next time you need a drinking buddy I'm right here! Let us know when your next trip is.

Mr Blues,
I'm glad you had a great time in the Philippines. I was there in August and had a blast as well, especially with the diving.

Enrique

Back
Top Bottom