Back and impressed !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Manogr

Reaction score
I returned to Scuba Board after some months and...WOW... it is amazing...better than ever before..congratulations to all of the mods and techs....I am sure that oldies remember me and nice to see you...to the new ones nice to meet you :)

If a mod has the time I would like to tell me the current status of the boards...is Neptune and Ladydiver still active? what is going on in general...

It is nice to be back !

Manogr

Welcome back Manogr.
KN & LD are no longer involved with the board... actually haven't been for quite some time.

NetDoc is now the owner of the board with Tech Admin as his right hand man. Natasha, Rick Murchison and myself supervise an able crew of moderators and act as NetDoc's advisors.

New forums have been added as well as a photo gallery and the membership has exploded through the 20K level and is still going up.

Banner ads were added to help pay the bills and as you can see we have the new version of vBulletin software.

Other than that everything continues the same.... want to argue about what color snorkle is DIR? :D

"want to argue about what color snorkle is DIR?"

wait....

wait...

this is a trick question!!

And welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

I'm newere here, but glad to have you back...

don
:D

Uncle it is nice to see that old faces are now in charge of the boards and continue and improve the tradition...I know all of you that supervise the boards now and I am more than happy !

Oh..and Happy Birthday !!!

Manogr

Hi and welcome back Manogr. My husband and I are new to this board and I must say they seem to be a nice bunch. Thanks to the wonderful job Net Doc,Tech Admin and the moderators have done I hardly get to see my husband, nor my computer anymore. (As you could see by the number of responses he's made compared to me...)
Enjoy it and have fun!

Back
Top Bottom