Back and impressed !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scbababe:
Hi and welcome back Manogr. My husband and I are new to this board and I must say they seem to be a nice bunch. Thanks to the wonderful job Net Doc,Tech Admin and the moderators have done I hardly get to see my husband, nor my computer anymore. (As you could see by the number of responses he's made compared to me...)
Enjoy it and have fun!

C'mon now honey....you know I'm just a fast typist and I conveniently overextend my lunch break... :wink:

Manogr:
I returned to Scuba Board after some months and...WOW... it is amazing...better than ever before..congratulations to all of the mods and techs....I am sure that oldies remember me and nice to see you...to the new ones nice to meet you :)

If a mod has the time I would like to tell me the current status of the boards...is Neptune and Ladydiver still active? what is going on in general...

It is nice to be back !

Manogr

ScubaBoard is amazing! The techs and web designers should be congratulated.

Back
Top Bottom