Bachelor Scuba DIvers.................

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOW! Go Peter Go Peter!!!! hehe xxx

Originally posted by NetDoc
Were you playing golf with your drysuit, and get a hole in one???

:tease:
Nah -- I've checked it out. Gave symptoms to a buddy, he suggested I tried to vent, with no air to vent. Wet occured only on arm with vent --- then of course migrated lolol. If you have any other suggestions - about the drysuit - I'd like to hear them.

Hia!

Couldn't resist this shameless solicitation opportunity. I am crazy about this sport, and was looking for a permanent buddy to dive with. If anyone wants to rid themselves of their bachelor status, send me an e-mail.

I am on yahoo chat, my profile is divingdiva35 if you would care to learn more!! LOL

Pam

Love to take you up on the offer Pam but you are too far away across the water! Oh well........

My house is fairly 'dive kit free' as I store most of it in the attic but there's always diving mags lying around. The only crazy thing I've done is purchased a new drysuit and then go out in the evening and get *very* drunk. I woke up at 4 in the morning wearing the suit and not remembering putting it on. What a plonker..........

Yes, but you were well protected from any drinking-related spills or accidents while in your suit :mean:.

-kate

Originally posted by scubakat
Yes, but you were well protected from any drinking-related spills or accidents while in your suit :mean:.

-kate

Depending on the state of drunkenness. Drinking related spills or "accidents" would be possible inside the suit.

Tavi :D:

The P-valve is only good if you use it ... drunk enough not to remember putting it on could also mean dunk enough not to know how to use the P-valve.

I am not a bachelor, but I do concure with the rest of you. Our house is a mess and I am the only diver. I got the wetsuit in the bathroom. The reg/computer in the computer room. The tanks on the back porch. ETC ... and dive mags in the only room I can read in, the bathroom.

LOL, NINman.... Dive mags in the bathroom! Love it...

the BEER!! :) I didn't see anyone say they had copious amounts of cold beer in the house!! :) Cold beer is very important after a day of diving!!

Also, two full bathrooms, and no room to take a shower due to dive gear occupying them completely!!

ages

Back
Top Bottom