Babies, Babies, and more babies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BaitedStorm sent pictures to my phone yesterday, but I had too much crap stored in order for me to download them. Then I left my stupid phone at my mom's at the beach, so I haven't been able to post them. I suck! Sorry!

Shiloh weighed in at 7 pounds, 1 ounce, and 18" long. She's nursing like a champ, and Vickie was feeling great when I talked to her yesterday.

As for me, still absolutely nothing whatsoever happening except for Drake rolling around, stretching, kicking, sticking his tongue out at me, saying "nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah! You can't make me leave!"

Oh, well... He can't stay in there forever. Unless it ends up being like that Simpsons episode where Homer gets shrunk and shot into Mr. Burns to save Maggie. (Think Inner Space) Then he expands to normal size before having an opportunity to be removed from Mr. Burns.

<sigh> Patience, must have patience!

;o) Kris

ooh, great for vickie! waah, bad for you!

:wink:

Ah, that's okay. He'll get here when he's good and ready. And like Vickie said in an earlier post, I have no room to complain either. We've got everything ready for him, so I just need to enjoy our last few days together and know that he'll be in our arms soon enough. I'm just so ready to move on from pregnant chick to mommy!

:) Kris

Here's an update on one of the SB baby crop - Sam came home from the hospital yesterday! He's in great shape, gaining weight, eating like crazy (every hour and a half to two hours!) - we feel very lucky.

*wonderful!!!*

Thanks everyone!!!

We are finally home and doing well.. We had a few medical issues (with me) that kept us in the hospital much longer then expected. I'm so greatful for the doctors and nurse over at St. David's hospital in Austin for making things go so smoothe and keeping us both safe.

Here's a few pictures of our new little baby Shiloh....

IMG_2364.jpg

IMG_2395.jpg

IMG_2371.jpg

Back
Top Bottom