Babies, Babies, and more babies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Contractions are still 20 minutes apart and in my &*74=%^$^@ back. The doc said I could have this go on for days... I have to have a c-section and it is scheduled for Tuesday the 10th. The Police department here is throwing me a baby shower (God I love these guys, seeing how we just moved here, I know like one person) on Saturday and I'd really like to stay pregnant until then.

If this is early labor, I swear I don't know how the heck Kris did it without drugs. I'm starting to wear thin and getting pretty um.. fussy.. I have a whole new respect for women who don't use drugs (I'm not one of them, bring on the cocktail).

On a lighter note, Ken is on his way home. He'll be here in about two hours :chicken: YAY!!!! And he passed his class making him and even badder -butt (hahaha I got blocked out using the other word) SWAT Instructor (so Im a little proud... heh, Im allowed :D )..

I think if me and Kris were together we would both go... I remember what happened when we surrounded her for Ian's delievery.. My goddness, there were a bunch of us women folk diver types hanging out. Colin, help me out.. it was me, KBeck, ScubaJenny, and who else??? I sure do wish I had them all here with me now..

Baitedstorm...

Is this your first baby? Both of mine were C-section babies. I never even labored with Sierra... but I labored for 13 1/2 hours with Jonathan. Best of wishes to you, the hubby, and the lil' one.

Colin... what's the latest? Hasn't Kris sneezed hard enough to start labor yet? :D

Sneezing hasn't worked yet... I figure my water will break right in the middle of Xavier's tee-ball game Saturday morning just so we can attempt to drag him away from something he absolutely loves in front of everyone, and he can throw a fit! LOL! Wouldn't that be memorable?? I just hope it's soon because I'm really getting overheated and cranky, and I'm starting to feel sorry for those around me who have to put up with my crankiness. I apologize to the children on a regular basis since I feel like I'm constantly ******ing.

Vickie!!! You go, girl!! I hope you don't have to go through that crap until the 10th, though. Yuck! Just know that we're thinking about you!! Love ya'!

:eek:) Kris

KBulla:
Sneezing hasn't worked yet... I figure my water will break right in the middle of Xavier's tee-ball game Saturday morning just so we can attempt to drag him away from something he absolutely loves in front of everyone, and he can throw a fit! LOL! Wouldn't that be memorable?? I just hope it's soon because I'm really getting overheated and cranky, and I'm starting to feel sorry for those around me who have to put up with my crankiness. I apologize to the children on a regular basis since I feel like I'm constantly ******ing.

Vickie!!! You go, girl!! I hope you don't have to go through that crap until the 10th, though. Yuck! Just know that we're thinking about you!! Love ya'!

:eek:) Kris

Well, shucks! LOL Oh, my... if you're water breaks during the teeball game... Xavier is libel to hold a grudge on little brother! LOL

Do you have any ideas of how big Drake will be? Colin says he's gonna be bigger than the other 2... but then, I don't know how big the other boys were. LOL :)

Well... Friday and Saturday, I won't be online till later in the evening. I have to work 12 hours each day! So... if you have little Drake either of those 2 days, I wish you an easy and fast labor (but not too fast!), as well as health and happiness! :blinking:

vick, try getting on your hands and knees, or kneeling in front of the sofa & putting your chest on the seat part. that might help the back pain part.

BabyDuck:
vick, try getting on your hands and knees, or kneeling in front of the sofa & putting your chest on the seat part. that might help the back pain part.

Thanks for the tip... It worked nicely.. I'm still having contractions, but they aren't doing much. The doc have me something to take the edge off (I refused an earlier delivery cause I wanted to hunt Easter eggs with my kids :D). Tomorrow is the big day. I go in for my C-section at 0600 hours...

3daysbeforeShilohisborn.jpg
here's me Saturday night with one of my daughters

can't wait until she posts all about her day...!

9 more hours until our little one makes her way into this world... I'm really going to miss the belly :(

Back
Top Bottom