awwww.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yay! the first snow at scubaboard!

Lights?! :idea: And colored thread titles? Ain't technology cute. :D

Mine just switched to the Portal Holiday theme - I thought my eyes had gone funny! I like the lights, but I'm not so sure about the black and red type color.

Kim:
Mine just switched to the Portal Holiday theme - I thought my eyes had gone funny!
:laughing: me too

are the lights gone? I dont' have different color text.....my turn to be out of the loop...

justleesa:
are the lights gone? I dont' have different color text.....my turn to be out of the loop...
Guess it takes longer to get there? :wacko:

Look at the themes choices at the bottom of the page - there is now a Portal Holiday theme. Mine switched by itself but I find the red a bit overpowering.

Kim:
Look at the themes choices at the bottom of the page - there is now a Portal Holiday theme. Mine switched by itself but I find the red a bit overpowering.
Mine changed automatically, and the lights were nice, but I couldn't deal with colored thread titles. :11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom