awwww.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Was just going to put up something regarding the change in skin. Are we thinking a theme might be in order, spring - fluffy lambs bouncing in the meadow (or ice melting for those up north), summer - beach balls, bbq etc, fall - pumpkins, other halloween images?

justleesa:
Pretty, d'snowflakes......thank you
WHAT...?? :icorolley

Don, have you got the portal theme skin set on SB? If so, you will see snowflakes in the background - no Lisa is not seeing stars or snow in Hawaii, just on her screen :wink:

simbrooks:
Don, have you got the portal theme skin set on SB? If so, you will see snowflakes in the background - no Lisa is not seeing stars or snow in Hawaii, just on her screen :wink:
Okay, I'll look.

BTW, they snow ski on the big island of Hawaii. :frosty:

Aren't they subtle, or what? I didn't eve notice them...ooops. But now that I can see them, they are purdy!! :)

Subtle but visible if you look, thats the goal, this way no one has any problems viewing the board and no one complains about it being over done. Holiday themes are like decorating your house, its fun to go all out but some people might find it a tad bit wierd.

Well, I have spruced up my avatar for the winter season instead!!! LOL

I think that it looks awesome! Its very festive... and if you don't like it.... it will change soon enough. LOL... I would love to see different themes for different seasons/ holidays.. that would be awesome!

Oh - those snowflakes. :blush:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom