Awesome christmas light display

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Groovy, man. I think I finally figured out who ripped-off my Color Organ back in '72.

Someone is NARCED!!! :)
K

rapidiver:
^^^ What he said...!! Great email, but I would hate to live within 10 miles of that house. :11:

confused as to why this kind of garish display appeals to people. It's completely obnoxious. Subtle and tasteful seems to be out of style.

cyklon_300:
confused as to why this kind of garish display appeals to people. It's completely obnoxious. Subtle and tasteful seems to be out of style.
Personally, I have not had a Xmas tree, house lights, or any other "winter traditions" actually based on Druid origins in 30 years, and won't - expect I might put up a few lights around my porch now that I live in town with neighbors on both sides. Does help break up the SAD effect. I really need to remove the pumpkins from my front yard, too. :blush:

The light show is fun, tho. I watched it a few times on Double screen. Wouldn't have it, wouldn't want to live close to it, but it's a great email. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom