Avoid the weekend crowds Buddy wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaHawk

Reaction score
Since I work weekends I am usually off Monday and Tuesday (occasionally Sunday or Wedensday also) I get to avoid the weekend crowds. There is nothing like having a divesite or campsite almost all to yourself. The downside is finding a buddy or group that also has off in the Sun - Wed range. If anyone is interested or has advice, let me know.

I find myself in the same situation all the time (too bad I'm all the way down in Florida) Good luck!

Where do you dive? I will be at beaver lake for a week in oct and am looking for buddies. I have only had one diver respond so far. I have dove the lake before but would like to do some deeper sits this time. I am a NAUI instructor rigged for deep jersey wrecks. (also cave certified if there are any around there) Ill be up by the dam for the first week in oct.

wscdive:
Where do you dive? I will be at beaver lake for a week in oct and am looking for buddies. I have only had one diver respond so far. I have dove the lake before but would like to do some deeper sits this time. I am a NAUI instructor rigged for deep jersey wrecks. (also cave certified if there are any around there) Ill be up by the dam for the first week in oct.

I just got my padi advanced so I don't do deep. But I spen 6 years living in the beaver lake area so I know a few sites and a lot of people. If You like caves, there are pleanty around here If you want to do some shallower dives in Beaver lake. Like the amphatheater atc... Let me know, it's a short drive for me

P.S. Please notice that I did not make one single joke about diving in Beaver Lake. I am so proud of myself :star:

Back
Top Bottom