Avalon Harbor Cleanup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubalaurel:
Green Dot = green pier, of course :wink:

Wanna be my buddy? :07:

L

Sure thing, buddy!

What boat are you leaving on?

Are Step Beach. Don't forget your C-cards...

Robert Phillips:
Sure thing, buddy!

What boat are you leaving on?

I'm going over on Friday and coming back to the mainland on Sunday.

Then I'll see you at the Green Pier. Can you do the park later? I've got the whole faminly coming over on the 8:30 and hanging out for the day, so they can find some stuff to do while we are getting some bottom time.
Robb

I'll be diving to take pix for the local paper. Plan to give 2-4 of my DVD's for the prize drawing (IF I can get them done in time... my fish voice narrator has been sick and is now in Laughlin).

Remember- if anyone finds bifocals in a case near the green pier, they are probably Blind Bill's!

Dr. Bill

drbill:
Remember- if anyone finds bifocals in a case near the green pier, they are probably Blind Bill's!

Dr. Bill

That's where I will be working, so I will keep an eye out for them in the trash/treasures recovered. Any details on the case?

You should all stop by and say hello, BTW.

I lost them two years ago and can't even remember what the case looks like! The bifocals were metal rim and I did leave a business card in the glasses case, but I assume it may be unreadable by now. Don't worry, I'll scrape off the barnacles!

ScubaLaurel- if you have time we could talk about your marine biology class.

Dr. Bill

Robert Phillips:
Then I'll see you at the Green Pier. Can you do the park later? I've got the whole faminly coming over on the 8:30 and hanging out for the day, so they can find some stuff to do while we are getting some bottom time.
Robb

Yes, I am hoping to do several dives that day and on Sunday morning.

Dr. Bill, that would be awesome if we can talk about my Marine Bio class. It's going pretty well, so far. We did this great field trip to the Aquarium of the Pacific yesterday. The students loved seeing all the life (and my little anecdotes about my underwater observations). They even made some pretty insightful observations!

scubalaurel:
Yes, I am hoping to do several dives that day and on Sunday morning.

Laurel, give me a call on Friday when you get over there and let me know how things look topside. If it rains on Sat. the family will stay home and I'll be wet and alone for the day just like last year. I'll let you know what I'm wearing so I'll be easier to find as I have just gotten uglier since the last time I saw you! :11:

Back
Top Bottom