Automated dive flag product development and commercialization...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't forget to exclude the entire US Pacific Coast market in your business plan...

And sane divers elsewhere who would not connect a dive flag to themselves.

I have researched and spoke with many resources including ‘angel investors’, etc., but this is a product where someone needs to invest because they think it’s a cool idea and they want to be a part of it. This is not the kind of new product where any guarantee of ‘millions in three years’ is possible at the moment – which is understandably the interest of basically all formal investors, venture capitalists, etc.

That's about the worst sales pitch you could ever make.

There is zero chance of anybody with the money you need to invest it with you under your current promise of basically throwing it away.

Why would anyone with money invest it in a product that you guarantee them will never make a return? I know lots of people who would like to be part of a cool idea, but the common denominator of them all is they all have no money. I know people who have money, and they don't give it someone to be part of a cool idea, they do it to get a return.

What is your projected cost of your product, what is your suggested retail price, and what is the profit per unit?

Back
Top Bottom