Austin Tech Group

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LVX

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello all,

I want to get a group of divers together for regular deep dives over the summer. What I am looking for is divers who are already tech divers or who want to start down that path to becoming tech divers.

Mostly what I want is a consistent group that will be willing to go out to Mansfield, Starnes, Tom Hughs, Shacker Plant, etc... to practice skills and do some longer than normal deco dives.

As the lake starts to clear up down deep I want to start diving deep so why not start now. Actually, I want to dive tomorrow June 15th - anyone interested?

So, who is in - Zinc, K-Value, TexasDiveGuy, Ian, Brian, Michael, Buller, Buller - any and all welcome. And, when I say consistent, I would like to dive deep a lot over the summer.

Please let me know and I will start a yahoo group just for the group so we can stay in touch and communicate easily.

thanks and let me know

Layne

Count me in! I'm finishing up an instructor crossover. After that, I plan to finish my Adv Nitrox / Deco class. After that, I'll move on to Trimix. I've got some other guys interested in moving down that path as well.

If you'd like to get everyone together for a face to face, to talk plans, I'll offer up my classroom. Monday or Wednesday evenings would be the best time to find it open, Saturday evenings are good as well.

I also wanted to add, I've got some tech gear in on consignment. There is a BP/W, double 95s, reels, stage tanks and some other goodies. I'm working on pricing now.

Stop by the shop when you get a chance and check out the new tech room.

I am about to take a step backwards but as soon as I can get enough hours to do MOD2 I am in.

Im trying to find the time, money and instructor to do adv nitrox and deco proc. This summer...

Back
Top Bottom