Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Lucy's Boathouse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iguana Grill

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm... when I was at UT in the 60's my favorite was the Office bar just east of the Kappa Sig house on 19th.
"Where have *you* been???"
"At the Office..."
Rick :)

Just a suggestion for a venue. How about either Maudies or Berryhill Baja Grill. These are both on 360 near Westlake Drive (and both serve Margaritas ) i.e. just south of the 360 bridge. Easy to get to from the lake and from town. Maudies is likely to be more crowded

Rick Murchison:
Hmmm... when I was at UT in the 60's my favorite was the Office bar just east of the Kappa Sig house on 19th.
"Where have *you* been???"
"At the Office..."
Rick :)

Rick,

There is a bar on 6th Street that has the same appeal. It's called The Library.

"Where have YOU been?"

"At the library."

Hehe

ianr33:
Just a suggestion for a venue. How about either Maudies or Berryhill Baja Grill. These are both on 360 near Westlake Drive (and both serve Margaritas ) i.e. just south of the 360 bridge. Easy to get to from the lake and from town. Maudies is likely to be more crowded

It looks like the venue will be either Hula Hut or The Oasis, based on the poll.

I hope you'll be able to join us.

Dee:
Beast and I will be divemastering classes at Lake Travis that weekend so whatever you decide, please give directions from the lake!

wow I've been away from the board for afew days I have been working long hours and haven't checked in....Dee you guys still planning on staying with us????

I have to work until 2:00pm that Sat Feb 25 but no big deal...ya'll would have to get up early anyway to drive to the lake on Sat.....:D

let me know or send me an email

The close date on the poll is listed as 3/2. I think we should decide on a close date for this poll that is before our happy hour date. :martini:

I am scheduled to be in town as of now. I don't drink so it doesn't matter to me where. Would love to meet some of you guys. Got to meet Dee last year at SeaSpace, although not for long. My wife doesn't dive but if there is Mexican food or in my case the worse food ever invented, Tex Mex, she will be there.

for a bar...then the quintessential AUS place is the Poodle Dog Lounge...bring your own brass knuckles.

In my humble opinion, the Oasis is for tourists. Medicore food, watered drinks...good view, but you all know what Travis looks like.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom