Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Lucy's Boathouse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iguana Grill

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, I won't be able to make it on the 25th. I will have to take a rain check on that evening. I hope there is a good turn out though!

Jay_SMART_Diver:
The Hula Hut is on the water but much closer to Downtown...

yeah, I GUESS you could call that water...

It doesn't matter to me as I have to drive across town no matter what is decided.

Whatever the group picks will be fine with me!

I voted Hula Hut. Further south the better for me. I wish I knew some places on SoCo, haven't gotten out much since I hit town about 5years ago.

Beast and I will be divemastering classes at Lake Travis that weekend so whatever you decide, please give directions from the lake!

I've been looking to meet Austin SBers, but I'm not sure if this will work for me, so I haven't voted, nor did I participate in the other 'Austin Happy Hour' thread.

'Happy hour' means drinks, right? Is anyone planning on having dinner?

My (non-diving) wife is going to be having a baby shower sometime on the 25th. so I will be on brat watch. If people are planning on having dinner, would it be way out of line for me to bring along our not-quite 2-year-old daughter?

Maybe I should just try to meet up with you guys at the lake sometime.

NOTE: Hope that doesn't sound like I'm against getting together for drinks. I'm just hesitant to bring the little girl to a dinner, let alone 'happy hour.'

I voted Oasis but Iguana would be fine. Only place on the list near diveable water is C&C but like the view from OA. & IG. much better.
Lake Austin diving blows (nix Lucy's and Hula. for a dive spot.).
If you want a dive meeting make it Oasis and meet at Windy Point before.
Just my 2 cents..

I don't think most of us are planning to dive that day, putawaywet.

I only mentioned diving at the lake because....1) it worked out that we can DM for a class and meet some Swampers the same weekend and 2) I'll need directions to wherever we're meeting from the lake.

No confusion intended!

Back
Top Bottom