Austin FEAST??

Who wants to get together Fri Nov 6th around 7 pm?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Come on Austin Swampers! Friday night at the Dog and Duck! Show up between 6 & 7 pm and stay until we're ready to leave or they kick us to the curb! :cheers:

OK, you buncha party poopers, I'll call "uncle." We have people willing to drive in from SA and Temple, but only two divers right her in Austin wanting to have a little fun...hmmm...hard to believe knowing this town. LOL!

Brandon just called. He wound up with a couple of tickets to the Texas Stars (hockey) game on Friday night. We're going to go to that since this doesn't seem to be panning out. If anybody is still showing up I'd say let the folks on this thread know. Y'all can still meet for brews at the Dog & Duck Friday or we can try to reschedule for a couple of weeks later.

Have fun either way!!

Hey, K- I betcha Texas Friday night high school football is a huge competitor with this gig- Lots of folks with kids, nephews & neices, grandkids, etc. in the band, pep squad, cheerleaders, players, etc... I know that is where we are going to be tomorrow night. lol. Anyway, take heart- the regular season ends for many teams tomorrow. Wish Austin were closer... :-(

I can do the 20th if anyone else is interested. Shall I post another poll? Maybe it does have something to do with Football. :wink:

"Temple" is still in for the 20th. Hey, when excitement around here consists of either cow tipping or pitching washers, I have to be flexible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom