Aussie diving April 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sigh - didn't get out and don't see anything on the horizon this week at all. Hope you all are having better luck!

want: diving = Canon 40D, tokina 10-17 wa or Canon 60mm macro usually, Subal housing & macro port, Zen mini-dome, 2 Inon strobes For snorkeling (did I post snorkel photos? can't remember and too tired to look through the thread) usually my baby Panasonic TS3.

---------- Post added April 22nd, 2013 at 09:31 PM ----------

No diving or snorkeling for me as I was puppy sitting for some Perthites so they could enjoy a family day on the Ningaloo Reef.

Dora and Tilly weren't overly excited about the situation, tho Dora had a good time after she got used to the new doggies
APR13_158_zps3cc44581.jpg

A couple of pics from the weekends diving on the ex hmas brisbane. Viz was five metres ocean was warm and flat. Saw some large shoals of fish comprising of mulloway/yellowtail kingfish/massive snapper and many others. Also we found a member of the spanish dancer family and was undoubtedly the biggest nudi I have ever seen at least 6 inches it was massive.IMG_0337 (2).jpgIMG_0525.jpgIMG_0346.jpgIMG_0341 (2).jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0335.jpg
    IMG_0335.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0344.jpg
    IMG_0344.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 51
I like the way the diver in the frame gives a sense of size and the the ambiance of the dive. Lovely nudi shots!

Looks like some good dives!

None for me this week. My super casual part time job has turned into full time over the school holidays so it's knocked out Thursday - Sunday this week. I could have gone today probably but have had 7.5 hours of sleep in the past three nights, so really needed to just relax and do not much (except book my trip to ITALY!!!) today - I didn't think I'd be up early either, but I was.

I'm hoping for Monday diving :)

Good luck everyone in getting wet! We have our gear loaded and hoping for a dive in the morning. Fish is still not 100% so we will see how the night goes. I may dive with some other dive friends...

Back
Top Bottom