Aurora over the next few weekends...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would love to go, but I'm totally booked. Upcoming trip preparations and other obligations. Doesn't look like I'll be getting wet for the next 32 days.

Sounds great to me. Let me know what weekend and I'll be there. Where are you going in Fla. ? I am taking my son to a roller hockey tournament in Ft. Myers the 25th of July, but from what I have heard the diving on the Gulf side is not so good. We may find ourselves in the keys for a couple of days if everything goes right. Ray.

bottomdweller:
Sounds great to me. Let me know what weekend and I'll be there. Where are you going in Fla. ? I am taking my son to a roller hockey tournament in Ft. Myers the 25th of July, but from what I have heard the diving on the Gulf side is not so good. We may find ourselves in the keys for a couple of days if everything goes right. Ray.

We will be in Orlando for a few days... in Boca for from July 22-26th, in Ft. Myers from the 26th-Aug 2nd, and in the Keys from Aug 2nd-Aug 8th. I'm going to try and get a LOT of diving in, but it's a family vacation.

I'm planning on one dive on the Gulf side.. hey, it's GOT TO BE better than Aurora...right :wink:

I should be able to go at least one of the next three weekends if not more. Just let me know.

bottomdweller:
I say let's the res. this weekend. Sat. or Sun. or Mon. works for me.
Who's in ? Ray.

You interested for sure? Getting tanks is a go, but I don't want to rent them and then get a "hey I have to watch my XXX"

So if you want to do 7/4 in the morning, I'm up for it...

Ron,
O.K. I won't use the XXX movie excuse. I'll plan on Monday morning at Aurora res.
What time works for you ? Ray.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom