Augusta, GA/Clark Hill Diving this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dschulte:
I have to get some edge when diving with you. Considering the amount of rain and the lack of vis in the river this winter, there should be some good finds for those who brave it first.

33 degrees, well at least it was not 19 degrees! It hurt me so bad to stand there letting my drysuit freeze while you did the its fripping cold dance. :1poke:

Did Dave remember to zip his wetsuit this time?
:monkeydan

Yes I remember that day well... Fingers were getting numb until we got in the water, then they warmed up:confused: Got the wetsuit to dry clothes change down pat. It can be accomplished in under 2 minutes. If we had more than a month or so of cold, I would make the drysuit investment. As the catfish didn't see his shadow and as the hatchlings are already around the big stump, official prediction is an early spring.:crafty: (hopefully). Actually, even after this dive profile, with my x-cel 7m with hooded vest, I wasn't very cold. Dave did remember to zip his suit this time. The river will be a great dive if we can get more than a week without rain
:thinkingo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom