August Hudson Grotto Get together.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last weekend ending up being a bit hectic, will be going back on Sunday morning to get a dive in and recover the grill.

Chris

N@rco$i$:
I think Hospital Hole would be fine. Only issue is how do we all meet....... the land around the hole is heavily wooded.
How heavily wooded? Do we have to get there by boat? If so, how far? Can you get on shore at all? Would it be possible to take cold cuts (in lieu of cooking/ grilling)? We could bring "finger food" (pre-made sandwiches, fresh-cut fruit, veggies n ranch dip, yum!) and drinks in some coolers, maybe? Anyone have suggestions?
I'd really like go someplace I haven't seen yet........ but that's just me :D

Dang, I'm hungry!...........

Hospital Hole is probably 1/4 mile from the public access area. It's not directly in the middle of the river, but off to the side in a bend of the river which is nice in that you're boat isn't blocking other boat traffic. The woods surrounding the site are thick enough that you can't put a table in and it's a little hard to walk. Cold cuts and finger food would definetly be a better choice unless we get a few pontoon boats. I'll look into what a rental would cost as soon as I can.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom