August 25th????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello everyone,

I have not been on this board for sometime.. I broke my ankel 2 months ago... I had pins and plates put in it. So I have not been inthe watewr since.. I want to get wet.... So bad I think I am ok to dive. What is everyone doing?? I live on the west coast. any plans on this side?? Anyone brake their ankel and are still diving ? No problems?

Bonita..

Hello lessthanlethal :wink:
Welcome back .... I can feel for you 2 months is a long time to be dry. The Greater Tampa Bay Area Forum has some very active west coast divers try posting this here
http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=544
andd see what comes up ... I am in the Keys this weekend but will be at Venice Beach on the first come join in our Meet and Greet sponcered by MissD
Post here if interested
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=195578&page=18
this is a pot luck family friendly event ... so bring a dish, tank, and some friends and let's go play here :wink:
Kim P

You have aksed me to come before. But I dont know anyone so I feel dumb walking up to strange people You know what I mean? I dont live to far from Venice But I am a new diver as well need some help with everything.
Bonita.

Lessthanlethal:
Hello everyone,

I have not been on this board for sometime.. I broke my ankel 2 months ago... I had pins and plates put in it. So I have not been inthe watewr since.. I want to get wet.... So bad I think I am ok to dive. What is everyone doing?? I live on the west coast. any plans on this side?? Anyone brake their ankel and are still diving ? No problems?

Bonita..

We are doing a dive on the Mexican Pride. It is an advanced dive. If your interested, let me know.

Lessthanlethal:
You have aksed me to come before. But I dont know anyone so I feel dumb walking up to strange people You know what I mean? I dont live to far from Venice But I am a new diver as well need some help with everything.
Bonita.

You can get to know me :D

Lessthanlethal:
Missdirected You know what I mean? I am so new I only been in the ocean 3 times twice for cert. ( not advance ) I would love to meet some people.

Bonita

Absolutely! Trust me, I still remember being in your shoes. why don't you come hang out with me on the 1st? We can dive together and I can introduce you to a couple of others :)

Lessthanlethal:
Anyone brake their ankel and are still diving ? No problems?
I dislocated my ankle and had a hair-line fracture. It took about 9 months to heal :shakehead: But the doctors said that if I feel fine and the x-rays show that things are healed....then I can do whatever I want :D

If you've had your ankle x-rayed and things healed fine, then I'm sure its ok, just ask your doctor. Good luck!! I'm sure you can't wait to get back in the water!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom