Aug 8th MAG boat dive...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

p.s
Sarah, how did you know it was me under so many divers to choose from?

She followed a trail of silt and flailing hands to a bright light, and *boom* you were right there! :shocked2:

Just kiddin' Mike. We all have unique gear configurations, even the GUE guys. You just have to pay closer attention on the surface.

And i was glad that you were there! Even if you didn't buddy with me .... :depressed: Just kidding!

Aww, I feel so loved! :D I'll try to remember the motto next time Sarah. :wink:

Last edited:
Very cool Sarah..thanks for that!

That was a neat school of Blues..they seemed to follow us around?
That was my first baot dive in a long time..I'm ready to go again!

Drew

Okay, truth be told - I could recognize Mike's gear and, most importantly, his fins. It tends to me the thing I keep in mind about each diver. I am HORRIBLE at recognizing people underwater. Kevin (kwest) did a total "Clark Kent" on me and, when he took off his glasses, I could not - for the life of me - know who he was underwater - even though we did a three minute safety stop together! :D

Great report, photos, videos and so on. Hope to make the next MAG

Okay, truth be told - I could recognize Mike's gear and, most importantly, his fins. It tends to me the thing I keep in mind about each diver. I am HORRIBLE at recognizing people underwater. Kevin (kwest) did a total "Clark Kent" on me and, when he took off his glasses, I could not - for the life of me - know who he was underwater - even though we did a three minute safety stop together! :D

I can usually tell by fins and camera or no camera. Robin is real easy to spot with the hood and huge camera. :D

Robin's was definitely the biggest on the boat. Sorry Ron. :)

Back
Top Bottom