Attn: Split fin haters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DrScubaChick

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi!

I love my Apollo Bio Split Fins. I know, I know, to each his own.... My pair had over 1000 dives on them when one of them was sucked into the deep blue in Malaysia... So, I need a new pair... or at least one.... the one I'm missing is black size large, open heel. However... I would be happy with almost any color, open heeled size Large Apollo Bio Splits. Any of you haters have a pair in your closet that you would like to get rid of???? I'd be happy to give you more space (that could make your spouse happy...)

Thanks,

Liz

Too bad it wasn't an XL. I found one diving at the Channel islands a few weeks back. It's still in good shape too.
I almost did a side by side fin test with my jets by putting one of each on each foot underwater just to see the difference, but I didn't.
If the split fin side worked better I would have had to eat a lot of crow.

Hi!

I love my Apollo Bio Split Fins. I know, I know, to each his own.... My pair had over 1000 dives on them when one of them was sucked into the deep blue in Malaysia... So, I need a new pair... or at least one.... the one I'm missing is black size large, open heel. However... I would be happy with almost any color, open heeled size Large Apollo Bio Splits. Any of you haters have a pair in your closet that you would like to get rid of???? I'd be happy to give you more space (that could make your spouse happy...)

Thanks,

Liz

Have you tried your local Craigslist? Here is a listing from the Portland, OR site: 1 Large and 1 Medium Apollo Bio Fin Pros

Hi folks,
I'm still searching for a pair of large Apollo Bio Split fins.... Anyone looking to make some space in your dive gear storage?

Apollo will sell single fins. That's what I was told when one of mine had issues with the non-Apollo spring straps not holding onto the fin posts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom