ATTN: ScottZeagle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tamas

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh Scott.......please do tell about this:

IMG_2708.JPG
Pony-Gauge-in-RaZor2.gif

I also saw it on your site and am thinking this would be perfect reg for an argon bottle, to eliminate the extra valve and to simplify the use. But I am afraid the web site lacks info (seriously).....so please do tell.

Scott must be busy.

It's called the Razor. The 1st stage MSRP is $171.
Or it comes with an Envoy 2nd stage for $298 MSRP, for those looking for a bailout system.

I'm not up on argon use, but this is a simple piston regulator, which when coupled with our Envoy second stage, pulls breathing scores at approx. 1 j/l. It is similar to a Sherwood Brut inside, but does not bleed any gas.

It can be filled at a fill station by the included yoke fill converter, or from an optional deluxe fill attachment, a cross-over whip with a QD fitting, to allow refills from another tank while in the field. The black cap you see keeps water out of the fill inlet.

It comes with 4 LP ports and 1 HP port, and will accept any standard SPG. (Shown here and on our website with our optional Compact SPG.)

Chad
FL Zeagle Rep.

Chad Carney:
It can be filled at a fill station by the included yoke fill converter, or from an optional deluxe fill attachment, a cross-over whip with a QD fitting, to allow refills from another tank while in the field. The black cap you see keeps water out of the fill inlet.

Do you have any more info on these? As in how, where, what does it look like and how does it connect - both the yoke and the whip.

btw- thanks for the info

The website is being updated as I type this...

We have been a little slow getting the info up on this product, as well as the Rapid Diver system, but we are pushing to get it done!!!!

Chad gave you the basics, and if you need more info - and can't find it on the website later today, feel free to let me know!!!

Thanks for the inquiry and the heads up!!!

Scott

3dent:
I've seen combo valve/first stages by other mfrs that did not have a way to shut off the gas. Is that grey knob the shut-off?

Yes, it's the on-off valve. The Razor is unlike any other in another way... the tank fills through it's own passage, bypassing the regulator filter.

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom