Attention please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa:
When I'm gliding around and find something that I want to share with my fellow divers I find it hard to catch their attention. How do you do it?

Wave the beam in their field of vision slowly - works like a charm. If buddy doesn't get the clue, I'd replace the buddy.

Primary buddy wears ear plugs... banging on stuff is silly enough anyway, but now its useless as well as silly.

K

Both my wife and I use a tank banger, and when we do, it's usually once or twice at the most. I went on a dive boat once where the DM had a device she has made herself out of a 3/8 stainless steel rod. It was about 6 - 8" long and she would clip it to one of her D rings. It wasn't overly noisy, but it was better than using a knife, and much better than a tank banger.

Semper Safe,

Rick

justleesa:
When I'm gliding around and find something that I want to share with my fellow divers I find it hard to catch their attention. How do you do it?

Get out your knife and cut their 2nd hose! hehehehee

That'll get their attention....slackers.....

Yesterday I tried the clickers that are offered on ebay. They don't work at all. When you click you can hardly hear it yourself!

Anyway, thanks for all the suggestions. I'll surely try them..some only in those special moments (knife is always handy :wink: ).

Aloha, Lisa

that the Warhammer Maneuver will get their attention! :11:

justleesa:
I need a little help here - never heard of that one

I think if you search the board you can find a picture of the
Warhammer Maneuver.
A picture is worth a thousand words. Believe me!

Lawman:
that the Warhammer Maneuver will get their attention! :11:

You WOULD have to bring that up again....:icon_roll

LOL

justleesa:
I need a little help here - never heard of that one
Trust me. You are better off not knowing....

Well, I looked....and I guess it will remain a mystery as the link that is supplied is no longer valid....I know it's gonna kill me.....or is it really that bad James???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom