Attention: Florida Gulf Coast & Keys Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike, I think you completely misread what I typed.

My parents rent a condo on Isla del Sol (basically St. Pete's) every year. My wife (and soon to be born son) are planning on spending a week and a bit out there visiting this year to save some $$ as I'm going on a liveaboard in November.

While I'm there, I'd like to dive some of the local sites (fresh or saltwater) around the St. Pete's area. I understand there is some great Manatee diving near there as well.

We might also be spending a few days down in the keys if time and money permit.

Right now, I'm mostly concentrating on the St. Pete / Tampa area.

I wasn't going to tell you about the Jewfish...was just going to let you get your wet suit a little wetter when you saw about 6 of the monsters up close!

frogman_5:
I wasn't going to tell you about the Jewfish...was just going to let you get your wet suit a little wetter when you saw about 6 of the monsters up close!

:crafty:

Seen some monsters diving in Columbia... scared the crap outta my buddy when he went to look under a ledge and found that monster tucked up under it... LOL!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom