Attack of the Expiration Notices

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScoobaDood

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Ok so I got an email notice today that my Subscription was about to expire. Actually, I got 27 of them. They started rolling in at about 12:34AM and stopped at 12:36AM and sadly they came to my Droid so I got to wake up and read about too :wink:

Anyway, I love to be advised but this might be overkill :wink: Did the servers have too much coffee last night?

Thanks

forward one of these to me - howarde at scubaboard dot com

I don't think they come from SB servers, but rather via pay pal... Otherwise it was a spoof.

ok sent...some time ago actually lol. Yeah this is the first time I have seen it happen, just wondered if it was only me, or a server meltdown :wink:

Not sure why it happened. Without seeing the message headers, I can't really confirm that it's a real SB e-mail... but it looks like one.

Seeing as how nobody else has reported this, I'd call it an isolated incident. (hopefully)

I got the same thing, about 7 or 8 of them. Also, my Supporter subscription did not automatically renew (no Paypal charge), and in fact, my account was disabled this morning. I went in an paid it manually. My account is active but just states that I am a regular member. Would you check on this please?

Ditto, have had this happen twice -- this time, however, while my supporter sub auto-renewed via Paypal, it dumped my Supporter status. Emailed NetDoc about it, not sure what else to do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom