Atomic Split Fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i have them and love them, especially with my spring straps. They were bought from piranha and work great and so much cheaper than atomic's....

I know several divers, including my wife who use them and like them very much. Springs straps make a great addition.

I have a set and love em, there was a manufacturing flaw with mine and one of our other DM's. The top of the foot pocket started to tear (less than a year old). Our shop sent it back to the manufacturer I'm still waiting to hear if they are going to replace them or not.

Nice fins & my gf has a pair she loves but I find them a bit too long.

SangP

I Bought a Pair of the Atomic smoke on the Waters I have only used them on 3 dives so far. But for me not sure they work. I have been using my turtle fins and they seem to be better for me. You will hear a big debate on this subject. My G/F also has a pair of Splits and she to likes her Jets better then the splits actually I may have 2 different sets up for sale in the next couple weeks.

They felt like a bag of worms to me and I sold them

I tried a friend's pair of Atomic Split Fins and was quite pleased, and I'm very fussy with fin comfort. I could not tolerate the Apollo split fins I once tried.

Adam

(Liquid Blue) Expensive, but I like mine, very easy to get forward motion from very little movement, can do a pretty good staionary turn with them , but I'm not sure I could ever make myself back up in them , XL have a pretty big foot pocket (needed for my hard soled boots and wide feet) I put spring straps on them

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom