Atomic regs/cold water?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, you guys are too fickle. A pretty face shows up and you bail on Scubapro, to quote Gomer Pyle, shame, shame, shame on you guys. This new reg is not worthy of the box the G260 comes in. The soft purge covers will turn to goo unlike the G260 purge button. The plastic housing, is it glass fiber reinforced plastic like the G260? Ohhh, titanium, so where do I buy one?
I bailed on SP when they cut the 17. The G260 is the best conventional they make though.

So, you guys are too fickle. A pretty face shows up and you bail on Scubapro, to quote Gomer Pyle, shame, shame, shame on you guys. This new reg is not worthy of the box the G260 comes in. The soft purge covers will turn to goo unlike the G260 purge button. The plastic housing, is it glass fiber reinforced plastic like the G260? Ohhh, titanium, so where do I buy one?
For me, bailing on Scubapro would mean upgrading my d400 with its soft purge cover and its plastic housing.

For me, bailing on Scubapro would mean upgrading my d400 with its soft purge cover and its plastic housing.
Seriously, I think that all Scubapro second stages that are not brass are glass fiber 30% (the G260/250 are), thus my question, are the Atomics gfrp? Just curious.

I would buy a regulator with a soft purge cover but I much prefer a hard button, they are more durable. Both AL, Atomic and a few others have had those soft covers either get hard or turn to goo.

I am not buying any more regulators, do not tempt me with titanium, it will not work, will not ---------

I am not buying any more regulators, do not tempt me with titanium, it will not work, will not

But its the best thing since sliced bread šŸ˜

Seriously, I think that all Scubapro second stages that are not brass are glass fiber 30% (the G260/250 are), thus my question, are the Atomics gfrp? Just curious.

I would buy a regulator with a soft purge cover but I much prefer a hard button, they are more durable. Both AL, Atomic and a few others have had those soft covers either get hard or turn to goo.

I am not buying any more regulators, do not tempt me with titanium, it will not work, will not ---------
The d300, d350, and d400 are... unusual.
The TFX first is mostly Titanium. The second stage...??

Back
Top Bottom