Atomic now allows internet sales!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hopefully Scubapro and Aqua Lung will follow suit.

Try Leisure Pro-they sell Atomic at 20% off. Look for the Atomic products to get a nice 20% discount over the next months. ScubaToys also has some of the best customer service and friendly advice. Sign of the times.

Remember Leisure Pro is not an authorized Atomic dealer as such Atomic products purchased from them do not have a mfg warranty. That said Leisure Pro does have their own warranty.

As I noted earlier more than likely the Rovotron sales just did not work out very well. By allowing internet sales via individual stores can at least offer a package price on gear. Which allows great sales freedom.

Larry- I just recieved the holiday CD - thank you

FYI- got my gear serviced and bought some items with a gift cert I received last Christmas. Great service- thank you -
Phil

Larry- I just recieved the holiday CD - thank you

FYI- got my gear serviced and bought some items with a gift cert I received last Christmas. Great service- thank you -
Phil

Our pleasure, and thanks for the kind words.

Back
Top Bottom