Atomic Aquatic BC.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wonder if they are going with the new less is more concept, or the traditional more is more concept?
I wonder how they will justify the price if it's over 1K?... "A" tax?
It's interesting how some of these units have layer upon layer of panels, baffles, piping, netting, expansion panels under more layers of padding, pockets, more pockets under those pockets, cumber buns, more locking straps over the cumber buns, adjustment straps in at least four locations with plastic clips, and sewing - lots and lots of sewing.
And then the weight pouch systems with more panels, more sewing, more plastic clips.
It's mind boggling how anything that could be so simple has become so excruciatingly complicated.

But let's just see, it might be something finally on the right track.
Somehow I doubt it though.

Given that Atomic and Liquivision are now owned by Huish, I suspect Huish won't like the duplication of effort and cannabalization of sales with 2 in house brands making the same product, so it won't surprise me to see Liquivision be the 'wireless' AI option and the Atomic Cobalt remain the sole AI 'hosed' computer option. At best you might see a Liquivision version rebranded with an Atomic logo on it.

That doesn't appear to be a problem between Atomics and Zeagle, also a Huish company. They have several competing products.

has to be a jacket, eric. nobody is going to buy a wing with a ss1 on it.

That's not accurate. You need to look around more.

Back
Top Bottom