Atom 3.1 and dive log software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dwhite213

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
So I was going to download dive log 5.0, but they don't have a program for macs nor do they intend on developing one from what I could find out. So I downloaded macdive. I would rather have dive log, but this will do I guess. Now I am wanting to sync my oceanic atom 3.1 to it and it isn't working. I didn't have the driver downloaded, so I looked on the oceanic site. I didn't see a driver that would load to a Mac.

Who has a driver that will work, or anything else that can be done?

So I finally figured something out. If anyone is having a similiar problem just look under Mac dive devices. Under your device manufacturer is a link to a driver. I downloaded mine and it's working fine now.

I thought dive 5.0 had apple compatibility. I have it as an app on my iPhone 5.

I just ordered my Atom 3.1 and looking at dive log choices ( I have a MacBook, iPad Mini and iphone5), what would be the best option for cross platform logging? Not sure if you figured workaround for Dive Log 5.0 or Mac-Dive in the first post.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom